5 Simple Ways to Get that Body Moving and Lose Weight!
Looking for some simple steps to boost your activity levels and set that healthy diet plan in motion? Look no further!
Research has shown that an active lifestyle is crucial in successful weight loss and even more critical in long-term weight maintenance. A really good way to start activity and exercise if you are not used to it is to work it into your daily routine. Trust us, you'll hardly notice the small changes, and soon you'll be active without even noticing!
Here are our 5 tips to make your daily life more active:
- Take the stairs not the escalator
- Walk around the house during TV ad breaks
- Take a walk during your lunch break
- Buy a pedometer and set yourself daily goals. Build up your steps gradually, aiming to achieve the magical 10,000 steps a day
- Have fun! Play football with the kids, and go dancing or bowling rather than watching TV or going to the cinema
As you progress, not only will you burn more calories but you’ll gradually start to feel more energised, more self-confident and more relaxed too!