The Jane Plan Care Package
Enjoy healthy ready meals that don't need to go in the fridge or freezer
We have an increasing number of people wanting to order individual Jane Plan meals - not because they are looking to lose weight - but because, as a result of the current situation, they are looking to fill the pantry with healthy and convenient meals.
Why order Jane Plan meals now?
- Our food is deliciously healthy.
- Lunches & Dinners, delivered direct to your door - no need to go to the shops!
- Meals can be stored at room temperature - saving space in your fridge or freezer.
- All meals have a Long shelf life and are preservative free, due to our natural cooking method.
- We have a wide range of choices to suit everyone!
- Over 16m Jane Plan meals sold.
How it works
All lunches cost £3.00 and all Dinners cost £3.50.
There is a minimum order of £50 and a shipping charge of £7.94 for mainland UK.
If you spend £90 you will be eligible for Free Standard Delivery.
Unlike our regular plans, this is not a service for those looking to lose weight, this is a one-time order with no ongoing subscription. You can of course re-order whenever you wish.
To order your Jane Plan Care Package click 'Order Now' and complete your order on our dedicated Care Package website. Order Now
Alternatively, phone now on 020 3489 4770 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be able to help you place your order.
What to eat with your Jane Plan meals
You can enjoy your Jane Plan Care Package Meals just as they are, but, if you can, we recommend adding an accompaniment.
Here are some ideas of things to add to your Jane Plan meals:
- Bread – toast, rolls, garlic bread – anything you fancy
- Potatoes – baked, roasted, boiled
- Rice – stir fried or steamed
- Pasta – as you like it!
- Grated cheese
- Any of your favourite salads or veggies
- In fact you can add anything you like!
For more ideas on what to add to your Jane Plan meals drop us an email.
Still not sure?
We have been recommended recently by The Daily Express, The Daily Telegraph and Women's Health.
Our friendly team is available 7 days a week by phone, email or live chat.